Not everybody here knows each other.

Go down

Not everybody here knows each other.

Post  Viscerality on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 pm

It might help make some posts, and also just help us all get to know each other (we've been getting quite a few new members) if maybe just everybody, regardless of how long you've been in the clan etc just posted like a bio / introduction here. That way the newer peoples could just kind of read it, and have an idea of who everybody is, or something like that. Just an idea.
Viscerality
Admin

View user profile http://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Not everybody here knows each other.

Post  BucoTrooper on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Hello, I am Buco in game and along with Reapersrecoil started this agency. We wanted an agency for people to have fun in and be able to compete in all game aspects but not being beat up about messing up sometimes. I am in the Air Force and live in Phoenix, AZ right now and like to do almost everything (so to speak). If anyone needs anything just ask and we will try and help you out.
BucoTrooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:01 am

Hey I'm FinalFrosty in game but Frosty is my general nickname. I'm Australian if anyone was wondering about the accent, so i might also be online at odd times.
I'm an Engineer, I ride motorbikes, breathe and spin fire and I'm an all round crazy bastard. If you see me around don't hesitate to ask for help with anything as I'm pretty much a jack of all trades.
Frosty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxxuh on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 am

I made a topic :3

Last edited by Foxxuh on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was supposed to make a topic >_> not a reply xD)
Foxxuh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinsie on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey, I'm Kinsie. I'm in university right now, studying engineering like Frosty. Besides that I've been relaxing a little lately, less classes and fewer shifts at work since I usually over do it a bit. And of course with excess time comes video games!! I'd been looking for something new to play about a month or two ago, and came across GA. Wicked game, although I wish I could headshot just one player, lol.

Besides GA, I've been playing Borderlands, TF2, Mirror's Edge, and Dead Space. This game has definitely grabbed my attention though, so I'll be sticking around for some time. I'm always up for teaming up with anyone who's interested, so if you see me don't be shy.

Kinsie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscerality on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Thanks for the post kinsie. For anybody in teh future who decides to make one though, you should post it in your own topic instead of as a reply to this one. That way it's easier to navigate and search for people's kinda introductory paragraphs.
Viscerality
Admin

View user profile http://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Redvan on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 am

BucoTrooper wrote:(so to speak)

is that an AF wide thing? We do it at my ANG base too Suspect

what job? I'm a SrA in Air Crew Flight Equipment.

Redvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dridstar on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Dridstar here...41 yrs old..3 kids and a hot wife who makes all the money. Live in San Antonio, Texas. Been playin games for about 12 years. Played em all pretty much. I'm an Artist, but don't do alot of art.

Been playing about a week. I like the in and out of GA and I like shooting peeps in the face with my Ballista.
Dridstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum