Lost Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick shout out to start the posts.

4 posters

Go down

Quick shout out to start the posts. Empty Quick shout out to start the posts.

Post  ReapersRecoil Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:07 pm

From the entire LostPirate Agency thanks to Viscrality. For everyone that doesn't know Viscrality is the one that put this whole site together. I think he did a great job. This is going to make coordination between all members through all the different time zones possible bringing us one step closer to becoming ready to compete in Agency vs Agency. Once anyone creates an account here help the leaders get the word out for this forum and get everyone in the Agency on here. Thanks again Viscrality.
ReapersRecoil
ReapersRecoil

Back to top Go down

Quick shout out to start the posts. Empty Re: Quick shout out to start the posts.

Post  Viscerality Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Np, not done yet, and won't be for a while COMPLETELY. It is completely functional right now, but if something with the site doesn't work, or if you're using the site one day, and things start to change and you don't know what's going on, I'd just log off and maybe come back in a few minutes cause it's more than likely me changing something, or doing some maintenance. Thanks again Smile
Viscerality
Viscerality
Admin

https://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Quick shout out to start the posts. Empty Re: Quick shout out to start the posts.

Post  Outlawe Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Looks good man.... Very nice work...
Outlawe
Outlawe

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:23 am

I dont like it... theres too many words everywhere and reading is so overrated
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum