Undecided o.o

Go down

Undecided o.o

Post  Foxxuh on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Lately i've been questioning the progression of this agency. No offence or anything but a lot of the times i go on to see if anyone is on.. Noone is on except for FinalFrosty, and Kinsie.. Other then that noone is on, and what i'm undecided about is if i'm going to stay in this agency, don't mean to insult anyone but like I said haven't really seen anyone, I haven't seen Reaper in like a week? Lol... And i'm on at all times of the day, midnight, morning, afternoon etc.
Foxxuh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Undecided o.o

Post  Viscerality on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:42 pm

No clan instantly starts at that scale. This clan isn't this old, and this game isn't WoW where there are just an abundance of players. It takes a while to work up to something good, and you gotta have patience.
Viscerality
Admin

View user profile http://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxxuh on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 am

I know, I'm not an idiot like you portray me as, there really isn't ANY progression, a little here and there but nothing major. And mostly just talk.. Not much activity besides FinalFrosty and me, and sometimes Viscerality/Cynicol, Kalc.. Also. I never set a scale in my last post.. I just said noone is really active, didn't say this agency needed to be amazing, best agency out there. And that's about it. Also, BTW clans/guilds can be just randomly made in WoW Doesn't make them successful, just means there either there for a name or in progression. To have a semi-successful guild you need at least 10 level 80's to do 10-mans. PvP guilds are just social guilds, so they don't even count as anything.
Foxxuh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscerality on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:34 am

I don't portray you as an idiot. If anything I'd say I portray you as an impatient kid in my last post. Point in short being that your wrong, in the short time this clans been around, we've gathered quite a few members, formed alliances with some other agencies, and have a website up, which we're still working on a bit but it's getting there. Your simply being impatient because you boosted and leveled really fast. More importantly, your younger, meaning you have much more free time and less responsibilities. So while you may be on a lot, and be able to have lots of activity, not all of us have this privilege. Your able to recruit and invite people to the agency, and if your truly unhappy with it's progression then I'd suggest you divert some of your attention to recruiting, and doing alot of PvE gathering up components, helping out the lower levels, and start doing strike force crafting to put us closer to AVA. All of these are simple things that you can do to help the agencies progress.
Viscerality
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxxuh on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:11 am

Sigh, thank you visc you decided it for me, I'm done with Lost Pirates sorry everyone. Viscerality, age is a number faster you learn that faster your mentality will go from lower then mine to further then mine. You think age makes you superior then me, it doesn't.. At all. I'll leave some consumable stuff in the agency inventory as a 'parting gift' hope you guys make it though. If you ever want me I'm not quitting GA so Razz.
Foxxuh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscerality on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Lol the fact that your leaving does nothing but prove my point, cya.
Viscerality
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum