ohiohiohiohiohi... is that between 10 and 255 characters?

Go down

ohiohiohiohiohi... is that between 10 and 255 characters?

Post  Redvan on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:24 am

I just joined today \o/ farao <--cool emoticon.

My rl name is Rivan, went to a camp when i was younger and people couldn't pronounce it, so they started calling me redvan. I'm 26, married (she's hot, italian, and can cook), full time student (since 2003 \o/). Have a year left, studying Aviation Flight Science (professional pilot degree). Will most likely be flying for the Air National Guard once i graduate.

Other games I play... Well, alot. Did a TON of Tribes 2, then moved on (thankfully, twas a good enlightenment) to Fallen Empire: Legions (which will hopefully be back up soon on Instant Action. Been playing Transformers: War For Cybertron, but, it's a PC port and I cant take it any more. I primarily game with these guys, but none of them wanted to pick up GA when it came out. I only just started playing again after... months... Honestly, I'm more or less just playing GA as a passtime, not overly serious about it, however, I'm all about winning.

And a shameless plug for a game I'm looking forward to that ya'll might be interested in: FireFall. Looks like it's going to be a good one Smile

Medievia was a great MUD.

here's a pic of mwah! (and teh wife because I look ugly w/o her by my side)

Redvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ohiohiohiohiohi... is that between 10 and 255 characters?

Post  Viscerality on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:10 am

Wow big introduction O.O. Lol, Nice to meet ya though. Interestingly enough I know about 5 other people who are pilots. One of them is like my gay best friend who I've known since I was like 8. Also We have a picture thread, if you wanna post your lovely picture there :3. Can't wait to play with ya some more in game.
Viscerality
Admin

View user profile http://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum