Finalfrosty

Go down

Finalfrosty

Post  Frosty on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 am

Hey guys i'm final or frosty or whatever you want to call me, most of my mates call me Marshall.
I thought i might throw up my own topic for this. I'm a 23 year old engineer from Australia, probably one of the more crazy aussies you will ever meet... i breathe and spin fire, ride motorbikes, shoot rifles, train in several different martial arts and soon i will be in the australian defence force.
I might not always be in the agency, i like to move around a lot and since i don't know what my schedule will be like very soon, i don't know how much time i will get to play. For the moment i'm making a 1 man agency for a few weeks till i get my bearings which hopefully will be in the alien alliance. So if i'm not in the agency just add finalfrosty to the friends list and give me a yell.
I'm a very easy going person and i joke around a lot but if you can handle it then give me a yell at anytime i'm online and i will help with pve/pvp/ava and all the other stuff should they add more stuff...
If your new to the agency or game don't hesitate to ask me for help either, i'm a bit of a jack of all trades... have a 50 of each class and play plenty of pve and pvp. i'm no stranger to mmo or fps or rts games.

Since i havn't had any pictures of me for about 5 years, here's 1 of my bike
[img][/img]
Frosty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finalfrosty

Post  Viscerality on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Nice to meet ya officially mate. Can't wait to see ya.
Viscerality
Admin

View user profile http://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum