Lost Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from DivaBebopinYou

2 posters

Go down

Hello from DivaBebopinYou Empty Hello from DivaBebopinYou

Post  DivaBebopinYou Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Whats up ya'll!!!??

I was invited by the leader yestarday and I am already loving it! I also have noticed these forums look a little... um... well.... ya'know. I would love to help you out because I am a web designer myself. As a matter of fact I am in a fps clan (not active anymore but still hang around some times helpping them create maps (level design and what now). Yes I also do Mapping for HL2 or Source Mods and games and Texture Design and I did play with alittle modeling but not much.

But, I dont really care since this a a forum for the information needed to get across. Here is the site I created for my Clan called Angry Players (AP). They don't use my forums anymore but its a good look at what I did. I created all the buttons and links myself.

I uselly only get the clan fourms from these people because its free and you can do anything you want to the forums.
http://angryplayersclan.forumclan.net/

Well, I love to hear from you all. Its really nice to be in an Agency now!

DivaBebopinYou

Back to top Go down

Hello from DivaBebopinYou Empty Re: Hello from DivaBebopinYou

Post  Viscerality Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Hey, I'm also a web designer and I designed the forums. I kinda stopped about halfway through cause nobody really uses them, but meh. I'm using the clan colors on the site, and I completely self coded most of the CSS without templating, few things I had to cheat on since I'm still in school but I wanted to challenge myself. Designed most of the CSS in dreamweaver then copied it over into the CSS file here along with my root directory. Like I said I would finish up but the site is hardly used. Any recommendations you have feel free, can't guarantee I'll make the changes though, I actually like how the site looks for the most part. Anyways, nice to meet ya. See ya around surely.
Viscerality
Viscerality
Admin

https://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DivaBebopinYou Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 am

I know what you mean..My clan stopped using the forums I created and made their own. As a result I broke off because of what they did. That forum is pretty much dead. I only just rejoined them only to help out with the leaders and their mapping.

DivaBebopinYou

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscerality Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Well I would have preferred to make my own color schemata and I think I could have done alot more with them, or with an actual domain, but free forums give you very limited access, I was actually surprised that they even let me do my own CSS file, which was actually pretty cool. I was gonna do custom buttons and a bunch of shit like that but like I said, just nobody uses em so I'm like why bother, how long have you been web designing?
Viscerality
Viscerality
Admin

https://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum