Lost Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Beginner questions that I had.

2 posters

Go down

Some Beginner questions that I had. Empty Some Beginner questions that I had.

Post  Viscerality Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Some of the questions I remember having when I started playing the game were,
How do I craft items?
Where can I buy new weapons / armor?
How come there are no weapons / armor on the auction house?
Is there any other pve zone besides desert?

These were just a few of mine, I'll post more when they come back to mind.
Viscerality
Viscerality
Admin

https://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Some Beginner questions that I had. Empty Re: Some Beginner questions that I had.

Post  ReapersRecoil Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:45 pm

So for game play basics. In the beginning the best way to get new weapons and armor is by winning in game play. If you complete the Desert missions from start to finish that should level you to about 18 and give you all green armor and weapons making your vanilla items relatively useless. If you are not happy with what you received that you can go to your classes shop an purchase Basic items with credits. For epics those will be purchased through the merc and conquest venders for tokens and the base level for those items is 30. Once you reach level 20 you can purchase Blue armor from the armor shop at 2000 tokens each and epic armor at level 30 for 6000 tokens.

The reason you can't buy of sell certain items (Armor, Devices, Dyes) is because these items are bound to your toon. With that said you can not give or sell these items to another player but they can be sold to shop venders for a small amount of credits ( 1000 cred for green 2000 for blue 4000 Purple).

Lastly the Sonoran Desert is the only free roaming world at this time. The desert is designed to help level your toons to 20. I am expecting Hi-rez to add more content in the future through add-ons. Considering the Sonoran Desert was part of the Sandstorm update.

Any other questions let me know I will answer to the best of my ability when I see it and if anyone sees something I said that was incorrect feel free to fix me. /spit lol
ReapersRecoil
ReapersRecoil

Back to top Go down

Some Beginner questions that I had. Empty Re: Some Beginner questions that I had.

Post  Viscerality Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:39 am

Few quick things I've learned in the update.
  • Hair and face modifications now cost 3000 tokens instead of their previous 300.
  • You can now buy repair kits. Even epic ones.
  • You can now Access the Missions menu and queue up just by hitting M. This can be done anywhere in town, and I haven't tested yet, but even the desert as well I'm guessing?

Also, for those of you who are wondering, you can activate netgraph, to see your ping, fps, etc by hitting F2 in game. Very Useful.
Viscerality
Viscerality
Admin

https://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum