Lost Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me what you guys think.

+3
Frosty
Cheezeman
Viscerality
7 posters

Go down

Tell me what you guys think.  Empty Tell me what you guys think.

Post  Viscerality Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:41 pm

I want to make this website as good as I can, for everybody who uses it. Though I can't make it perfect, I can try my best to make everybody happy, so please anybody who has any comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, etc let me know and I will try my best to make them happen. For instance a good example of some feedback would be "I'm having a hard time reading some things on the site could you maybe lighten / darken a certain area to make it easier? and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
Viscerality
Viscerality
Admin

https://galostpirates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you guys think.  Empty Re: Tell me what you guys think.

Post  Cheezeman Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:22 am

not bad man I like it but atleast try to make it not so bright with white background if you know what I mean.

Cheezeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscerality Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:33 am

Yeah I've tried that a few times, still trying to work on it, the problem is that the idiots who designed the templates for this site were in the CSS (Cascading style sheet) and used a code to link them all with an <href> meaning basically that what I do to one webpage, carries over to all of them, which would be fine, but the pages aren't consistent, so what works well on the homepage, could screw up another page, so I just went for a basic white till I can go deeper into the code and find out how to edit each page individually without screwing the entire site. :3. And also don't worry I'm not going to make each page a different color, In fact just the opposite. I want each page to have a consistent theme, which they don't atm. Maybe I'll try a darker grey or something :3.
Viscerality
Viscerality
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscerality Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Alright I've made a slight adjustment to the contrast colors to try and make it a bit easier to read / manage. Tell me what you guys think!
Viscerality
Viscerality
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheezeman Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:22 pm

looking good man!

Cheezeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Frosty Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am

hey vis, you should make the rules and guidelines a sticky and have the general faqs in a topic in there like Rules and Faqs and have a topic for faqs and a sticky for rules or something like that
Frosty
Frosty

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxxuh Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 am

I think everything is pretty good and organized and stuff only thing I'd comment on has already been said which is darken stuff up a bit xD..
Foxxuh
Foxxuh

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you guys think.  Empty What about a logo for Lost Pirates?

Post  JohnnyBR Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:10 am

So what about a logo uhn?!!! A logo for Lost Pirates I mean!

I work with that stuff and I got these made so quickly, but, I think still worth showing...

https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k171/jgganeto/lp_logo1.png

Not that great since i didn't got much time, but... Well I'm planning more of those to come!

Go check it guys!!! Tell me all what you think!!! cyclops

Cya!
JohnnyBR
JohnnyBR

Back to top Go down

Post  BucoTrooper Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm

I like them, great idea Johnny. I think with a few tweeks I might get a T-shirt made. After you get a final ready I will post it on the Lost Pirate group in GA.
BucoTrooper
BucoTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyBR Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:59 am

BucoTrooper wrote:I like them, great idea Johnny. I think with a few tweeks I might get a T-shirt made. After you get a final ready I will post it on the Lost Pirate group in GA.

That's great Buco... Actually I had to stop working on those for a while due to my final school tests this year... But I think I can take a closer look on finishing them by the end of this week! Then if you want I send a Hi Resolution File for a T-Shirt Printing Wink Cya!!! Very Happy
JohnnyBR
JohnnyBR

Back to top Go down

Post  Vesanix Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:16 pm

I really like those logos Johnny made, particularly the left scratchy skull. Although by itself I don't think the logo would work with just forums. If we had a frontend to the site, would be sweet. Also, I think the lime green font colors for the titles etc are a tad hard to read on a white background but looks good so far.

If you need help with the site, I'm not too bad with photoshop and have made websites before. =p

Vesanix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum